Do you have thoughts about the ‘Lentil Mac and Cheese’ in Bates?
About the mandatory Shakespeare requirement for English majors?
About anything and everything in between?
Email us at email@example.com with the subject line ‘BLOG’ for a chance to be published on our website!
Tell us about the book you just read, the stranger you sat next to on the T, and the internship you didn’t get. Tell us about your summer, your semester, and how you feel about the snow. We want to hear from you.
IN OUR MAGAZINE
If your thoughts take the form of poetry, art, or prose, we invite you,
Wellesley College students, alumnae, and faculty,
to submit short fiction, creative non-fiction, poetry, translations, reviews, artwork, and photography for publication in our Fall 2018 magazine!
There is no set word limit, but most prose pieces we print are about
1,500 words or less, and we ask that contributors submit no more than 10 pieces across all genres. All submissions will be evaluated anonymously by appropriate genre editors, and we will work with accepted contributors to edit pieces for final publication.
The deadline for our upcoming fall issue is TBD.
Please follow our submission guidelines:
- Format written work as a Word file and artwork as a high-res JPEG file.
- If you submit multiple pieces, send each piece as a separate file.
- Include your name and class year in the subject line of your email.
- Indicate the genre of each piece in your email.
- Save each file as “FirstnameLastname_Title”.
- Do not include your name in the body of the document.
- Include relevant Content Warnings in all prose and poetry submissions.
- Send your submissions as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see your work!