We invite Wellesley students, alumnae, and faculty to submit short fiction, creative non-fiction, poetry, translations, reviews, and artwork. There is no set word limit, but most prose pieces we print are about 1,500 words or less, and we ask that contributors submit no more than 10 pieces across all genres. All submissions will be evaluated anonymously by appropriate genre editors, and we will work with accepted contributors to edit pieces for final publication.
The deadline for our upcoming spring issue is March 7, 2016.
Please follow our submission guidelines:
- Format written work as a Word file and artwork as a high-res JPEG file
- If you submit multiple pieces, send each piece as a separate file
- Indicate the genre of each piece in your email
- Save each file as “FirstnameLastname_Title”
- Do not include your name in the body of the document
- Send your submissions as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org