‘Tis the season, and this Valentine’s Day, we’re confessing our love to the lit mags we’ve been crushing on:
- We know we’re not the only admirers of Poetry Magazine, but we had to include it on this list along with the sister website of Poetry Foundation.
- We adore Filmme Fatale even more than we love film, feminism, and femmes fatales.
- McSweeney’s is on our list, too, because what’s better than a crush who makes you laugh and encourages your Internet Tendency?
- Reading Prac Crit is the next best thing to eavesdropping on a conversation between your favorite poets.
- Winter Tangerine satisfies our taste for the eclectic and electric.
- Featuring microfiction and poems written in 100 words or less, A Quiet Courage is an online collection of minimalist gems that make us swoon.